Tuesday 6 December 2011

Super Junior’s Leeteuk drops out of Kiss The Radio





On Dec. 4, Super Junior’s Leeteuk breaks his journey from Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio, KBS’s popular radio show.
At 4:00 a.m. of the same day, Leeteuk tweeted his thoughts on his stopover from the radio show: “I’ve hosted this radio program for five years and three months…‘kissing’ with you for 1932 days. Thanks to you and Kiss the Radio, I was very happy. I hoped to keep hosting the show until the last remaining day before entering the army, but it came a little earlier. Thanks to all of you for supporting me. I love you guys.”
Fans who read the comment left various responses: “We’ll wait for you returning to us! You’ll always be the host of us for Kiss the Radio. I love you as well.” “We’ll miss you, too.”
Leeteuk is planning to join the army next year. He is currently appearing on We Got Marriedas an imaginary married couple with Kang So Ra, a popular Korean actress.

No comments: