Wednesday 7 September 2011

Super Junior’s Leeteuk announces he will join the military next year



Male idol group Super Junior’s Leeteuk said, “I will go to the army next year,” at the SMTOWN press conference held on September 4th in Japan.
From September 2nd thru 4th, the artist of SMTOWN held a concert at the Tokyo Dome with great success titled “SM TOWN LIVE IN TOKYO SPECIAL EDITION.” Leeteuk said at the press conference, “I was my dream to perform at the Tokyo Dome. And I achieved it before I entered the military.”
He then added, “I am scheduled to enter the military next year.”
Regarding the concert, “I’d like to start out by telling Kangta thank you. He said that we were good and that he envies us but we’re able to do what we do because of our seniors. That’s why I felt great when we were singing his song ‘Light.’ We performed our predecessor’s song ‘Light’ as the ending song for the concert.”
Super Junior’s Heechul became the 2nd member to enter the military after Kangin and entered officially at the basic military camp on September 1st. While Kangin is set to return next year, Leeteuk will be leaving for his military services. An official date has not yet been announced.
Super Junior will hold their “SUPER SHOW” starting in November in Seoul, with plans of performing in Japan as well on December 10th and 11th. ELF Japan will also be officially established.

No comments: