Thursday 4 August 2011

Super Junior Sungmin saying I love you, Shindong thanks Everlasting Thanks To in Mr. Simple

SUNGMIN : 
 
He wrote I LOVE U in MANY different languages!
 SHINDONG : 

This album, the feeling is different…
Because there are too many people I should be thankful of.. The ones that come to my mind first thing.. are the members… Super Junior..!! I love you… And Super Junior’s fans worldwide, E.L.F. I believe that you’re everlasting like your name… And my celebrity colleagues who always worry about me and help me out… I can’t put everyone’s names (here).. I’m sorry.. And our Fam. ForH & 2Car, I’m always thankful and love you.. Thank you for believing in me… Also thank you, manager hyungnim’s for helping me out [physically].. Suddenly I think of the Little Shindong that grew up singing and dancing while watching idol singers.. I’m at that place now… and to think that someone might have a kid whom I once was in the past, I try harder and harder in everything I do..
No matter how, my goal is to be happy!! Among that, my greatest happiness is Super Junior!! I will do anything for Super Junior..
Everyone, try thinking what happiness is too.. For a life always filled with happiness..

No comments: