Tuesday 8 November 2011

Super Junior’s 6th Year Anniversary Message to ELF [9 Members]


[Leeteuk] E.L.F who are so cute and whom we are so thankful of your existence!! Super Junior is already 6 years old. Super Junior and E.L.F must get together even more so and write new history! Love~You~Guys♥
[Trans by: MinBunny @ tumblr]
[Yesung]  To: E.L.F our 6th anniversary~ <3 let’s love each other even more in the years to come!
[Trans by: @xavier_x007x]
[Shindong] Congratulations!! Super Junior’s 6th year anniversary!! Since 2005.11.6. Kkugoong~ (It’s a sound effect) I’m Super Junior Shindong. It’s been a while… I won.. Fool… When I was young.. If I wrote.. Love paper.. Style.. ㅋㅋㅋ.. Love paper.. (Exchange diary?)… ㅋㅋㅋ
To. E.L.F.
It has already been 6 years… I’m sorry always… Now I came to my senses.. I’m so embarrassed.. But thank you for believing me until the end.. I won’t make it more difficult for you so don’t worry… Actually, I don’t say this often normally… I love you… I’m going to work hard so let’s do everything together… Everyone…E.L.F. Let’s be together~
[Trans by: Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM]
[Sungmin] To: Dear E.L.F.❤
We have being in love for 6 years now!! We have to last for~ever! >3< I have to occupy the hearts of our E.L.F♡
[Trans by: @paperheartsMIN]
[Eunhyuk]  I love you:: these amazing people <3
[Trans by: @xavier_x007x]
[Donghae] Daebak!!!
Super Junior 6th Anniversary!!!
Who can stop us!!
We are the best, SJ!
*If they question who who who we are, we show them our results ^-^(lyrics from SUPERMAN)
Don’t forget what I love!
Don’t forget what I like!
Don’t forget that you are the one!
WoW 6 years, without ELF there won’t be us!
Don’t forget that we have to be together in the future as well!
Don’t like anyone else!
Should we get married??
<3 I love you ELF <3
[Trans by: @xavier_x007x]
[Siwon] We are partners, you are the best♥
trust that we will walk together in the future ^^
[Trans by: MinBunny @ tumblr]
[Ryeowook] <3 the people who have been together in these 6 years.. E.L.F
I love you and thank you~
I really feel very happy.
let’s continue (to be together)
[Trans by: @xavier_x007x]
[Kyuhyun] Unknowingly, Super Junior is 6(?) finally! These 6 years are time which was spent with everyone~ ♬ As a matter of fact, I’m 5.5 years.. hahahaha~ Anyhow, I am also (a member) of SJ so I’m 6 years too ^-^ There were many enjoyable memories, and memories that I want to erase but in the future, it will be great if we will all only have happy memories~ I will pray! So, for much of the remaining time, don’t cheat on us! Let’s do this together! I love you E.L.F ^-^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[Trans by: @sherzzz]
CREDIT TO : elfamazing.wordpress.com

No comments: