Wednesday 9 November 2011

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk says, “Super Junior members laughed at me”



Super Junior’s Eunhyuk attended a showcase for the musical Fame on the 7th.
He said, “Since other members of the group have appeared in musicals, I asked them for advice. But they just laughed at me.”
He added, “I actually started appearing in musicals first. I played the role of number two in the musical The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking when I was a middle school student. I don’t want the members to come see me performing because I’m shy. But I will do my best.”
Lead actors in the musical, including, Son Ho Young, Go Eun Sung, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, Kim Chan Ho, SNSD’s Tiffany, Shin Ui Jung, The Grace’s Lee Ji Yeon, KoN, Trax’s Kim Jung Mo, and more attended the showcase and sang seven songs.
The musical will start performances on November 25 until January 29 of next year at Olympic Park.
credit to 13plus2stars.wordpress.com

No comments: